We will always work with you to help you get the products that you want and need. That is our promise.
If you must return an item, please contact us immediately so that we may resolve any issues that you may have. When communicating with us via telephone, in person or via email, please be calm and kind. Any use of vulgar language, threatening remarks, derogatory statements, defamatory comments or any comments that may be libelous or slanderous in nature will not be tolerated and may result in loss of account privileges.
All items purchased may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the receipt of the item. There are no exceptions.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
We will attempt to provide all relevant information, pictures, graphics, colours and descriptions about all items on this site. At times, it is difficult to determine the colour, size and shape of an item on either a computer monitor, tablet, phone or any other electronic device. We strongly suggest that you undertake further research on items that you wish to purchase to ensure that it is the right product for you with respect to fit, quality and price.
All items returned or exchanged must have the following:
- they must be in their original state and with their original packaging with the original tags attached
- UPC symbols, price tags and any identifiable marks associated with the product must be unaltered and visible
- any warranty cards or other information provided with the product by the manufacturer must be present prior to us accepting the return.
- any parts, accessories or loose items that may be included with the original item(s)
If you do not have the original shipment box, it is your responsibility to package the returned item in a proper box that is secure and of proper size and dimensions for the item.
Any marks, alterations, cuts, tears or any type of issue that may render the item unable to be resold will not be accepted.
Sticks may be returned if they are uncut and not taped and there are no markings or signs of wear on the blade or shaft.
Items that CANNOT be returned are as follows:
- base layer items, underwear, jocks, jills, compression wear and any other items deemed by Majer Hockey to fall under hygiene guidelines cannot be returned
- special order items
- custom ordered or decorated items
- used or demonstration (demo) items
- pro return/pro stock items
- closeout/end of line items
ALL ITEMS THAT ARE RETURNED WILL BE INSPECTED BY THE STAFF AT MAJER HOCKEY. IF WE DEEEM THAT THE RETURNED ITEMS THAT WE RECEIVED IS NOT IN THE ORIGINAL CONDITION WHEN SHIPPED, A REFUND OR EXCHANGE MAY NOT BE AUTHORIZED.
Majer Hockey is not the manufacturer of the items we sell and any defects or quality of the product is the responsibility of the specific manufacturer. Please reference our warranty information on this site for each manufacturers warranty guidelines for the item that you have purchased.
In certain but rare cases, we may be able to accept returns on defective items. If such is the case, we may require you to send some supporting documentation, pictures, description of the damage to us.
In all instances, we will endeavor to work with you to ensure that the return process is as easy and as inconvenient as possible.
- Contact us via email at [email protected] as we will require written documentation regarding your return. If you see fit, in-store returns are accepted. Please contact us before sending out any returnable items.
- Any items returned must possess a Return Authorization (RA) number. Once communication is established, we will be able to send you an RA number that must be placed on the box being shipped back.
- Place the return form, along with a written RA number on the box. If using the original shipment box, ensure that all labels (other than the return label) are removed prior to shipping the item back.
It is your responsibility to deliver the package to the shipment carrier of your choice as we do recommend that you use an insured and traceable shipping method for your return package. Please keep all relevant and trackable information of the returned package for your records. Majer Hockey is not responsible for any return shipments that are damaged, mislabelled, lost or misdirected.
For items that we shipped in error, please allow us to contact you with the proper shipping information as Majer Hockey will cover all costs on the returned item.
WE WILL NOT PROCESS A RETURN OR REFUND PRIOR TO US RECEIVING AND INSPECTING THE RETIURNED ITEM.
Refunded items are usually processed within two (2) business days, however delays may occur due to holidays or unforeseen circumstances, detailed inspection of the returned item or issues in processing.
All refunds are processed via the same payment method and card used at checkout.
All returns must have prepaid shipping charges as we will not accept C.O.D.’s.
Majer Hockey WILL NOT cover any destination or return shipping fees.
Majer Hockey is not responsible for the decision that you make to purchase any item.
All items returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Items that are to be exchanged will incur an additional shipping fee to you.
All returned/exchanged items must be sent to:
4610 Dufferin Street